Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, May 26, 2006

There's always a first time... even when you dont know how

Yesterday marks the first day I've ever changed car tyres =)
It also marked the first day I got sick in my new home.

I was sick for goodness sake but still what to do... a hero has got to do what he has to
My gf's tyre was punctured... how could I not help?
She's pretty lucky, no i dont mean coz she has I know there are alot more nicer guys than me,
but lucky in a sense that I was sick on that day and I did not go to work...

So she called, "Dear, my tyre punctured, can you help?"
Me, "ME? Right person or not? Me techie no mechanicie!"
Well fine... as her man I walked out... first thing I thought of was to get the jack.
Opened up the back, found the jack but heck its stuck! How do you freakin remove it?
After trying to figure it out for a FEW minutes then I knew... its a freakin jack!
You have got to undo it as in make it go down first... damn how stupid can I be!
Well that was the only hard part... removed it... jacked up the car and changed tyres.
After I finished my gf said something very remarkable... "Dear, you're not going to change
the rims ah?". Me, "???", stares at her... haha...

Well thats the end of my story... oh ya... I was sick coz I got flu and I have a lil hole
in my throat :) Needs 2 weeks to recover :)
I talk too much at work... gotta find a work that requires silence from me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu dia, da man !

But getting a 15" Work Emotion CR coated with Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 will really make the experience sound more attractive.