Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Ah... at last I have moved in to my home
Home Sweet Home! That sounds nice... maybe I'll get a rug saying that? (volunteer buy for me)
Nothing much in the house yet but bought some furniture already though.
Dining table, TV shelf, bed with matress and sofa. Yes Jeebs "L" shape juz like Keebs!
And L is not for Loser is for for for... er... Ho "L"iao... yeah thats what L is for =D

Wanted to post some pictures but too tired... been working 6am-3pm this whole week
and every single day I rush home to settle this settle that...
Electrical problem, plumbing problem, lawyer problem, move stuff from rented room, etc...
Next week somemore have to work 6am-5pm -.-"
Still have lots more stuff to do... change TNB, PBA and Indah Water to my name somemore
Go cancel my very stupid TMnut and Streamyx line (hoooray!!!")
Long Live PenangFON!

Well enuff for now... have to bathe and rush to watch Da Vinci Code...
End of story I'm tired but I'm happy with what I have and every single second of my life
I thank God for it.

Will upload pics later...

9 comments:

novemberbloom said...

congrats! so now can i crash ur place? ahaks

Alvino said...

Yeah boleh but Terms & Conditions apply.
1. Lobster meal for 2
2. No smoking :P
3. No noise at if bring guys home which is strongly not encouraged

Ha ha :P

novemberbloom said...

wtf

Alvino said...

Haha...
Juz jokin...

Anonymous said...

So when house warming ?
I got your rug already

Alvino said...

Rug? What rug!?!?
I thought u and the guys buying an aircond for me?
WTF?
Frenz since Form1... is this how u treat me?
Remember the time when u have no underwear? And I shared my underwear with you? Remember?
Ptui... kawan konon
I want my aircond or else our frenship contract is over! you'll hear from my attorney soon.

novemberbloom said...

eeeeeyerr yucks

Anonymous said...

Alvino, please calm down, you're lucky I got you the rug that you wanted, Jeebs say he's getting you a mug (those peelfresh buy 2 free mug kinda mug)

Alvino said...

The friends that I have...
One word "priceless!"
I am broken into pieces with that comment keebs.
I dun blame jeebs coz we only shared condoms, but you... we shared underwear... 1 underwear 2 ppl wear
Man I'm so disappointed.