Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oi, Updating my blog, alvinthegreat

First of all I have nothing to blog about but becoz of my frenz comment
"Oi update your blog lah alvinthegreat" so I will FORCE myself to blog this entry.

This photo was taken about 2 months ago when I was on my way back to BM.
Its actually before Bandar Perda (from Bukit Tengah roundabout), juz a lil
bit after the Mobil petrol station.
Words are useless... hah saying that now I think I got something extra to say...
there's 1 new hire in my team and I'm in charge of coachin her...
whatever I say she will say "sure ah?", "correct or not?", etc.
Rimpeh sipeh tulan her... I tell transfer number XXXX she say, no lar this one meh, not this lar...
PKM CCB TNS... I got agitated and said... "u the senior or me? u teach me or i teach u?"
She only said ... "no la no la..."
Then we were suppose to have a team meeting at 3pm but... usually we have to find room
and wait for L2 or Team Lead to tell us to go only we go... but she early early
aux for meeting liao... sipeh TL again... haiya...
I hope she doesnt read this but if she does... then I hope she knows my meaning...
in a team we have got to have teamwork... if she wants to avoid all the work and calls then
she might probably be in the wrong field already!

Cukup on this let me juz post the picture of what I took...
















Notice the word. "BURGER CONER"

Burger in cones! Hahaha~
Who wants one? Keebs if you are reading this... I know U want one... U ghey boi!

5 comments:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Mache... New Hire already like that? Apala the company buat? Hire all fackked up people come and work. Then we people work like shit say me rebels. PKMCCB...

Tulan ... Tulan ... Pak Chiu Cheng!

If she saw so what? Pooh ee laa

Alvino said...

I also dont understand why
Dunno interview by who also
Anyway why TL TL pak chiu cheng?
Already kek liao somemore pak?
Keat man~

Anonymous said...

I understand the situation where you got owned by new hired. I truly sympathize in your cause, there's nothing you can do but to give in.

And No, I don't like your burger cone

Alvino said...

correction
I did not get 0wn3d by the new hire
I am simply tryin to teach her how
to be a good TS...
her thinking and the way she work
lacks ownership and commitment
and keebs... dun pretend u're not
gay coz we know you are...

Anonymous said...

Truly appreatiate if you help in your part not to disclose my sexual preferance to everyone that view your blog. Thanks.