Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Neebs Punya Shades


It was a Malaysian Public Holiday for Malaysia on 1st May but not for Austrlia.
So if I had went to work I would have earned some nice OT for myself but I decided to
sacrifice the damn money for once just to have some fun and spend sometime with my
good buddies from since secondary school. And I'm glad I did.
I really enjoyed going to the movie and having dinner with them.
It was great...
Anyways as shown in the above title, Neebs Punya Shades, as we were on our way
to Gurney Plaza and in Neebs car of coz, I saw it... his shades! I was like "wow!", in awe.
Those pair of shades are sooooo retro :P Like 80's man...
So I decided to put em on and took a few snaps.
Let me know how it looks compared to the one I have.

3 comments:

novemberbloom said...

the retro one look cooler

Alvino said...

but the retro one is not mine...
if thats the case, looks like i bought myself the wrong pair shades have i?
2 more years before i can claim from company :P

Anonymous said...

Why no credit for the photographer for the retro shot ?
I demand creditability !!