Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Place to call HOME

Today marks another milestone in my life.
I now have a place to call my home apart from the home (my parents home)
that I have been living in for the past 25 years.
Well today is a very memorable day for me.
Long long ago when I was like 16 or 17 I think, my mom remembers this as well!,
I asked my mom "mama mama, when did you bought our house?".
She replied "28 years old lor, why?" then I said, "I'm gonna beat ya! I'm gonna get one at 25!".
Hah! And now I've done it... and my mom suprisingly remembers I said that to her...
Pretty bad for me huh?
But buying this is not something I force to happen it juz happens to be a coincidence
that I find a house and buy it at age 25... I dont even remember it till my mom mentioned it.
Hahaha... pretty cool coincidence eh?
Ok now the real deal...
Frenz and family who are reading this, as you know poor me is still very young and boh lui $$$
Please prepare a sum of money not less than RM300 for house warming party.
If you think that you will avoid coming to my house for the party and givin me the money,
think twice... most of you... I KNOW YOU CAR PLATE NUMBER AND I HAVE 20 CENTS!

Thank you for reading this and I will allow 30 days for you to save the money.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There, Great finaly you have a place to call your own home" Ur dream come true" All the best Hahaha...=)
I like your blog.. keep in to go on...

-God Blessing - =)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog too but I hate the way you send your message across :P

Someone finally got house liao! Anyway regarding your house warming, I'll drive my Mitsubishi Lancer there and I ain't payin, you can prepare all the 20cents and 50cents all you want :P

ashotiwoth said...

like that ar.... no nid to go lor... muahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I beat you to own a house at the age of 24. Nyah hahaha... Guess who I am ^_^

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

gatahell..
where ur house anyway?

Alvino said...

tibun: Tmn Kekwa isnt far and cars always parked outside the house are easy targets

ashotiwoth: hahaha ur cube is not far away also... and i know ur car :P

evince: who wont know is u lar :S
ah teck ko...

-kcb-: relau leh... wan to rent room? RM180 pao ka liao... including broadband!

FQ said...

20 cents... u sit near near me... anything happen to my car i go bank change rm300 to all 20cents throw die u :p

Alvino said...

throw coins at me?
got pillar blocking u lar...
somemore i will be movin soon :P