Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tired

Haven't got time to blog recently...
Busy with the house yes...
Hmm... so FAR I've only got 1 gift...
Where have all my frens gone to? Hmm I wonder :P
1st Place goes to my godmom, khai mui and ah thong they gave me an electric thermo pot
2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place... guys please... help me fill up all these blanks?

Anyways been very tired lately
Worked from 6am to 5pm for 2 weeks... boy is it tiring
Come back home bathe go out for dinner come back sleep
Thats all I do now... dont even get a chance to play games or download stuff
Boring life...

SO... please make my life more interesting and send me ur money or gifts ASAP.
Your cooperation is very much appreciated.

0 comments: