Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Warung Mak Su - Kuala Juru

This is one of my favourite food places in Bukit Mertajam.
The name of the place is Warung Mak Su, which is located at deep inside Kuala Juru.
I'd draw map to show you all but I'm too lazy at the moment.
Why? Tiring day at work mate, a colleague fell sick and the calls were like Niagara Falls!
As in pouring in non-stop.

Back to FOOD, this stall serves, hmm...

  • Mee or Nasi Ketam (Crab)
  • Mee or Nasi Udang (Prawns)
  • Ikan Panggang (BBQ Fish?)
  • Sotong Goreng Tepung (Deep fried squids)
  • And many more but those are my favs

Yum yum thinking of it makes me feel hungry.
Price wise its not expensive. A plate of nasi goreng ketam is only around RM7 and you
get 2 crabs =D~~

Here are some photos to make you drooooooool! Nyahaha~

6 comments:

novemberbloom said...

Your nasi ketam doesnt look appetizing to me. more like nasi hitam to me... ahaks !

Anonymous said...

Been there few weeks back, it doesn't taste as good as the first time you brought us there. Can complain to them ?

Alvino said...

ling: its cheap mah so cant expect much really... somemore malay food

keebs: i agree with u here it really doesnt taste as good as it did last time...

novemberbloom said...

in bm ah? near where? gee i havent been to Bm in eons

Anonymous said...

come lets go again one day with everyone and submit them the complain form I've filled.

novemberbloom said...

oi, update ur blog la , alvinthegreat