Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Flower Founded in Cameron

As you all know I juz got back from Cameron.
The shocking news was that they found a new species of flowers.
They said it was a breed of flowers and angry humans.
Can you believe this? Maybe this should be in the Ripleys Archive.































They sure look like very "impatiens" flowers to me =)
Ha ha ha... ok its a sick joke... I have nothing better to do!
I came home around 3pm and I was suppose to go swimming at 6pm
but I fell asleep from 4pm to 8pm... now thats NBTD to me.

4 comments:

Union Café® - Penang said...

wacko.. upload from office laa... no need to pay

Union Café® - Penang said...

Somemore put moderator!?!?! apala... kiasu

Alvino said...

eh what kiasu
i din know i set that lar
now put whatever comment u want lor
:P

Anonymous said...

Creative ! kewl, hope you keep it up.