Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forced to blog - Peer pressure

Hello
I am blogging now becoz I am forced to by a fren... again...
Well I havent been updating becoz I'm really busy this week and last week.
I juz got home from work, working 7am to 6pm and today mcb some huan nah
bang my car and my tail light is gone. And he's paying me 100 bucks for it.

Demn life is stressful so this blog is gonna be short.

1. Thursday and Friday was at Perlis for a frenz wedding. Its so nice to see him and his wife getting married coz they've been together since form 3 thats like 10 years now.
A relationship that can last so long as a bf & gf is amazing to me. My relationships never
go more than 2 years mark. Sorry no photos to post for the wedding but here are some
photos of the homestay motel my fren rented for us.

2. Next day my fren took us to Gua Kelam. Its a mining tunnel since 1850! Its 370 metres
long cave road. At the end its like going in to another world, imagine Jurassic park, sort of lar.
Its quite an experience for someone who has never been into any caves :P Oh yeah he also
took us for some Perlis famous "tua pow" - big pau? Yeah rite next time he comes to
Penang he's gonna eat Penang famous roti bangali.



3. I felt bored with life seing my fren getting married. I wanted something new as well!
No I did not get any new gf I juz dyed me hair. Consists of 3 colors. Brown, copper & gold.
Only for RM120. Done at AVER @ Krystal Point II. I feel its abit too bright for me but ok lar...
Here's how I looks likes nows. If too tukau please inform me.

This is what the dude use to er... mud my hair...

4. 666 - The Number of the Beast is really EVIL. Went to watch The Omen on 6th June as well.
I hated kids before this but after watching The Omen, dem, I hate kids EVEN MORE.
I dont wanna have kids because when I was small I was evil, so I guess my kid will be the same.
Anyways 666 is bad, next day met with an accident on my way to work.
Nothing serious but my tail light is broken now. Original cost around RM130 plus minus.
Other than that everything is great in my life! I juz have a streak of bad luck.
3 colleagues did not come to work today.
5 people to take 250 calls. Wonderful.
I love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM130, and the guy pay you RM100, how's that for a new tail light?

Like Jeebs used to say, it's all bad karma, you'll have the good ones soon.

Alvino said...

hai...
what to do...
the guys a malay and he's in the army
so i settled for RM100
considering that his wife is only an operator in jabil and his kid juz broke his arm before this