Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Jail Sentence Ends Tomorrow 30th June 2006

Ahhh~~~ I smell the sweet sweet smell of freedom already!
After being in prison for 2 years 2 months and 22 days at last it all comes to an end.
I think you dont know what I'm talking about... its my job
I'm free from taking all those crappy calls I get everyday, finally my new role will commence
on Monday. Everything seems very good for me this year and I hope it continues.

Come Monday, new role, new team, new tasks BUT I am starting to get worried bout this.
I'm worried that I might not be able to cope or handle the new tasks very well.
I'm also worried that the guys in the new team might not be able to accept me and
might not respect for the role that I am about to take because most of them are seniors
as well and most of them applied for the post as well.

Very worried. Lets juz hope that I can get along with them and we can all work as a team.

Anyways main purpose for this blog is... KEEBS, WHERE IS MY TAMBUN DINNER???

Please pray for me that I will be able to get along with my new team and cope with
my new job! ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alvino, with your current momentum, I hope you can reach further. The tambun thing we discuss it privately lah, please don't mention it in your blog as its making me sound like an a$$hole.