Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Interview

Today I was at a hotel in Penang doing a walk in interview for my company.
Was with there with the HR people and of coz my colleagues.

I was only there half day but it was fun. Free lunch sux!
The buffet dinner and lunch looks the same... disappointing!

Anyways interviewing people is really fun...
You get to ask anythin you want and they have to answer.
The funniest thing that happened was this...
At the end of this guys interview, we gave him a chance to ask us back anything
he wanted... like a chance for him to know the job and all that.
Guess what he said to me?

I have nothing to ask but I want to say, your hair is very nice and I like it alot.

My goodness? Was he trying to mengampu or is he hitting on me? BBM detected :P
Boy that really freaked me out... well anyways I let him pass to the final interview
Hahaha~
So next time if got interview again... polish my shoe kau kau I let you pass~~~

3 comments:

novemberbloom said...

of all the things, he chat hai on your hair :x

Alvino said...

Coz its the truth... the whole truth and nothing but the truth~
my hair is NICE ^_^ Wakakakaka

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let him through... the quality of employees in Penang industrial park will degrade due to this culture.... 'mengampu' culture. Really man, BBM is 1 thing, but employer's expectation is another.