Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Updates updates

Pheww...
World cup is over...
Work is giving me alot of pressure...
My dad is sick...
Alot goin on in my life currently, thats why I haven't been able to blog
Ok lets go through this one at a time

World cup 2006
It was great! Viva Italia =D
Got some extra cash from it ;) if ya know what I mean
And I got myself a Soni Elikson W810i handphone... courtesy of WC2006 :D~
(now how to take a photo of my phone, using my phone???)

Work...work... WORK!
As mention in the prev post I have taken on a new role at work
2 days on the job I was "thrown" into another team with a totally different role!
As they always say... our company is a very fast paced company, changes happen juz like that
So what do I, a technical person, have to do? Besides being a technical support guy for
the level 1 agents, now I have to take on the role of a team leader as well.
What do I have to do? Chase people to answer calls faster, shorter talk times, faster
resolutions, no snaking :P I think u get the idea if you're workin in a call center.
Its not really that bad but... its all too sudden... so abit hard for me to digest actually
Lets hope things get better and I go back to my old role :) or worst come to worst
I stick to the same role :)

About my dad, his heart got blocked 60% + diabetes (high sugar level) + high blood pressure...
So... he had to go for an operation to get the blockage resolved...
Its called balloon, why they named it that in the first place?
Now let me explain, what happens is they have to find the main veins that pump to ur heart.
From there they put in a stem slowly, from ur leg up till inside ur heart... scary but
thank God everythin went ok... my dad is now at home resting

There's alot of small things that has happened but dont think I can update anyore till later
See ya take care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sorry for what happened.
Was about to flame you 99 for not updating ur blog... guess this would be exempted.

Good luck in your new job then.
Hope ur dad recover fast.

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
How ur Dad? Hope he will recovery fast but I know sure will recovery fast becouse god will always beside you all and protect you all.
Ask your dad to be rest more =)
Hope you will be get a good start for your carrer look front dont look back stick in this current position and you will learn more and good for you succesful is infront of you. Take care.

Cheers,

novemberbloom said...

oi update la, ahaks