Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Feeling very down 27th November 2007

Today, for no reason, I am feeling very down...
Just feel like resigning and go travel around the world for a month.
I think a lot of people will feel this way when they are stressed out.
For no reason I feel stressed out.
I just mentioned in my previous posts that I have basically nothing to do at work.
So you might be thinking, "What is this mutha farker thinking? Stress? Come do my work then you know what is stress!".
Let me put it this way... have you ever wondered why some of the people in your company or organisation can keep on working non-stop and are still pretty happy when they are given a lot of work to do. Thats because they are doing what they love and more importantly they are working with people that has the same objectives to achieve. What I'm facing now might not make sense to you but I am really very tired of this job and really want to just resign.
When I decided to take this job offer and leave Dell I was very happy that I would be able to take on this new challenge and prove my capabilities in another company. I even didn't rest from Dell and took this new job immediately without a break. Sigh... I wish I had taken a rest first before coming here. I wish I hadn't leave Dell where all my good friends are now. I live my life by the motto that I won't regret whatever I do... now I am regretting... TOO LATE...

6 comments:

welovepenang said...

hey man... dun think tooooo much....... sometime we need to get time settle down on new environment...

i dun know which company you are in.. me.. in the pressure cooking company for 4 years.... still surviving.....

you can make it one.... give urself sometime....

i am talk too much....

novemberbloom said...

hey old pal
do wat ur heart tells u

Alvino said...

welovepenang: thanks for your comment however i am not in a pressure cooker now... the problem is... i've been in a pressure cooker for almost 4 years.
now i'm in a... hmm... lets say some place where life is very easy... and I dont like it at all

lingy: thanks dude... we'll see how it goes...

TiBuN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TiBuN said...

Is it too soon to judge? You are there not even 2 months. Everything got ups and down ma, maybe now is the down part leh? Even stock market got bull run and panda run ma.

Stick in there, see whats in your surrounding that can improve when u have the free time, then when u getting load of job later, u can shine back.

And after a while once u really fedap, of course there's always 'hell' to go back to :P

Alvino said...

hell doesnt want me back...
they fired a few TL & L2 remember :P

thanks for consoling me though... but i'm determined to change jobs for the time being
before 10th Dec... 1 month resignation... start new job in 2 months time
so i can rest for a month