Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

False Information on the internet?

Hmmm... I just wonder why some people provide the wrong information on the internet.
Even when I was like in Form 3 when mIRC was the biggest thing, people were giving wrong information. Like for example whether they were male of female.
Well I would understand why they'd lie about their gender. The males pretend to be females to get to know the females better, I think lar. Don't know if that trick works as I've never tried it myself :P

However I don't know why people would lie about their age & zodiac year.
Well some people lie to be younger so they can court younger chicks but putting your age as 251? What for? You want to court dinosaur?
Then this guy is obviously a rooster, chinese zodiac year, but he puts as RAT?
What can he achieve by doing this? Hmm... really makes me wonder.
Then there's another thing, his profile has been viewed 53 times and nobody bothered to fark him up :) I always like to be different!

Have you ever pretended to be someone else on the internet?
I've never... just be yourself :)

2 comments:

novemberbloom said...

what prompted you to write this post?

Alvino said...

too much free time