Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dedicated to Grace - My Dear

*** WARNING!!! This post could potentially caused some of you to feel sick or might even cause you to vomit or become suicidal. Could potentially make you laugh till you fall of your chairs. However you are not allowed to use this as a joke or something to tease me when you see me!!! ****

This post is dedicated to my dearest. She has always been patient with me for being so moody and bossy most of the times.

Dear if you see this, I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true (hopefully I'm in the wish).

They say pictures last forever... will we be forever? I hope so :)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh i tot diamonds are forever?

Alvino said...

diamonds are not forever...
diamonds costs forever to pay!
thats the rite saying for diamonds :P

TiBuN said...

You should smile with seeing your teeth, that way it will look more happy and cheerful, instead of looking like a 'I-have-an-hidden-agenda-behind-with-some-bad-plan-rigging-to-go' type of face.

Alvino said...

how i smile is my problem :P
you on the other hand should start updating your blog...