Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Boredom at work

Hey guys,
As you may or may not notice... I've been updating my blog quite frequently for this few weeks.
Reason is as stated in the title, "Boredom at work".
Seriously guys this is the easiest job I've done in my whole life...
At first it was busy... then when I finished all those things, I practically had nothing to do anymore.
I'm not trying to brag about my "easy job" instead I feel frustrated having to come from a job that has a lot things to handle to a job which basically asks me to sit here and just do nothing.
I feel that I am wasting my time here with nothing to do. Compared to what I was promised when I was interviewed for this job. Handling transitions, handling multiple accounts, having 20+ agents & many more. All this seems to be empty promises from what I can see from my point of view.
I was also promised a RM500 standby allowance before I came and when I got here... I was told, again, I can't claim this because I am not on standby.
By far... I am pretty dissatisfied and I shall carry on doing my daily tasks such as updating my blog, chatting on MSN, surfing websites, visiting all the forums I can think of, read blogs, read The Star online. Anyone got any suggestions on what else I can do at work?

0 comments: