Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, September 01, 2006

The War of the "3"

Life sucks man... when you have "war" in the office
Imagine this... its like this in the real world
The whole world is quite peaceful with some little protest, strikes rite?
Then there's Iraq, Iran and Israel who are always at war.

The same freakin situation is happening in my office! How wonderful!
Its like we're all living in the same freakin world... why cant you all make peace?
Make peace! Make love and peace :X

3 "countries" living next to each other... why cannot be nicer to each other?
Why isnt there teamwork? Why? Why? WHY???
I have been asking that question for weeks now and I can think of 1000 and 1 reasons.
Still I dont feel like I can fix the freakin issue.
This 3 "countries" have around a total of 48 citizens.
These 3 countries are at WAR
They point fingers at each other...
They blame each other...
Nobody wants to be the bad guy...
They dont freakin care what happens as long as they get $$$
but little do they know... its like US is coming and goin to take control and
kill all of em...

NO MORE 3 countries... 48 citizens all DIE!
DIE DIE DIE BIATCHES!!!

In other words, semua kena tapao balik India!
Nobody has job nobody gets paid... all farked up!
Why cant they see that coming I wonder? Armageddon.

Can I make a difference??? Can I change them??? Can I make things right???

I doubt it but there's a little hope in the team...
I see people with wonderful skills and great potential but not putting it to good use
I will try my best... that is my pledge... if I cant do it...
I will resign and fark everyone up before I leave :)

I think what I have written above is very confusing... sorry lar if catch no ball
See me personally if you want to know... but beer or coffee is on YOU! Hehe...

2 comments:

TiBuN said...

Among the despair and futile hope lies salvation at the end of the road. Have faith my child.

If you need someone to talk, we can arrange a meet up on saturday nite, but please don't ffk like last time.

Alvino said...

mch
who was the one having to show
the junior's of zero tibun hippy
forum what a senior is?
knn