Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Chao Cheebai TNB!

Those Tenaga Nasional Bastards are goin to sue me for something I didnt do!
Mah chao hai ah!

I didnt get my last months bill and being a good citizen I called to enquire
about it.
I was then told that my metre was tampered with and they have photos as prove.
They said I moved in at June and they disovered that the metre was tampered with
after June hence I will be one getting sued not the previous owner.
HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?!?!?! Use ur brains lar...
If I tampered with the freakin metre would I call to ask why my bill didnt come?
And they are giving me 14 days to settle the bill of RM800 or else they are
goin to cut my electricity.
The malay puan I spoke to even had the guts to say "RM800 only what... its not alot"
If its not alot then dun freakin charge me for it lar chao cibai
Kiang kan lar TNB...

Fark the previous owner as well... at least let me know you freakin did somethin
to the metre lar... I could have rectified it... cipom eh

Now I am getting sued and RM800 poorer! There goes my savings AGAIN...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez man, I dun even know you'd got yaself an apartment. Makes look like "I've been working for nothing", let alone being lagging behind in the scene. I wonder how you made it through... Hats off to you mate... respect. Yeah the 800? Thats the price you gotta pay, for earning a property... sux.

Anonymous said...

anonymous whom commented is DC

TiBuN said...

I personally think that you should just complaint! RM800 can get you 2 Deto heads with port and polish done. It's not worth it!!!

Fight or die trying lah, that's the spirit of Joan of Arc. You have my sympathy.

Alvino said...

Donations are accepted.
Please give me this Saturday nite
when we have supper...
Jeebs RM100
What about the others? :P

novemberbloom said...

wahlao. so OVER

Alvino said...

Siapa over?
Me or TNB?

Anonymous said...

Wa...so funny looking at ur complaint with all those "F" words!
Anyway, I think you really must complaint to TNB.
My fren ever experienced this. Once the police failed to block a car in front of my fren. The driver was talking on hp while driving. Then my fren car's was block and he got a "saman". My fren keep on complaint to us. (Anyway, I wonder why he want to keep the "saman"?)

Union Café® - Penang said...

U sue back TNB cos u dunno is the meter being tampered with. Maybe u win and get a few thousands for the mistake TNB make. Then u can belanja us Satoorday nite.!

Alvino said...

who is ky ah?
kean yeng is it?

kcb: i wish that would happen
but i guess the best that can
happen is no need pay the RM800

Union Café® - Penang said...

Then better than u need to pay RM800 buta² laa right?