Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lazy Satoorday

Signing in from work at this moment...
Its pretty boring to work on a Saturday but... get extra $$$ :)
Feel kinda tired today but what to do...

Plans for tonite seem to be interrupted
Everyone has something to do except for me and DC
but... I dont want to go boozing with another guy... it will look very GHEY!
So... I guess tonite will be juz another lazy nite at home... watchin tv...

Anyways wanna upload some pictures here. They are actually some of the accessories I have
in my car.

1.) Giraffe from Makro - my dad forced me to take it














2.) Potpourri from China - no smell one!














3.) Own made potpourri bought from Cameron Highlands















4.) DLS UP1C Tweeters















5.) DLS C6 2-way system
















Obviously by reading this post you know how bored I am in the office now...

5 comments:

TiBuN said...

I want your DLS.

Alvino said...

Go get ur own!
Unker David is very near only

Anonymous said...

Get a 10 band EQ...

Alvino said...

i cannot hear the difference
hence no need to waste the rm200

Anonymous said...

Give me your DLS Hz range.. and also your tweets... the buy the 10 band eq that concentrates from that range... adjust and you'll hear difference...