Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

WK31FY07 - Hectic Week - Updated

As you all may know, I am now in a situation where I have to pay TNB RM800
I still have 1 week left to make my plead
I am still pending updates from my lawyer, I will contact her on Monday
If all goes well settle lar... if not Tuesday I'll have to go to TNB to make
an official complaint with their customer engineer or someone lar

Apart from that... work is like shit
Got pissed off by an agent of mine
Told him to use a tool that was supplied but was given this,
"You go listen all my calls, if can use, I give you 100 bucks on the spot!"
Mah chao hai... I got pissed off and kicked the rubbish bin, it was LOUD haha...
Well that guy can kiss his any increment or promotion sayonara!
I'm gonna submit his doings to the senior manager :)
U might ask why in the first place I go ask that guy, its becoz that senior
manager is pushing everyone to use it
And this agents name was highlighted... for his good I go ask him
and all I got is his attitude and what the cantonese say "one face fart"
or yat min pei :P

What the fuck is wrong with my life?
My left eye keeps jumping, BAD LUCK they say.
Memang pun bad luck...
Sigh... life sucks at this point so I'm gonna go out and have fun
Tonite booooooozinnnnnnnn all nite long~
Hope I get drunk!

==========UPDATE============
Ended up goin to Swing Cafe at Bandar Perda with Neebs and DC
Reached there 10 plus juz over happy hour and for a bucks of Carlsberg RM61
Compared to happy hour RM39.90 heck wasted a extra 20 bucks
Next week gonna go at 9.30pm and order 4 bucket at 1 go
Bet you guys wouldnt be sayin this now, "Alvino sipeh cheapskate"
So 1 bucket tak cukup the 3 of us lar of coz espcially with DC
having such a big CC :P
Felt real hungry after boozing went MCKT
Met up with Chuen Khim and wife, had a nice chat and found out
more stories about a fren who has changed so much that I myself cant believe it
We were quite close in college but now he's changed so much... I'll talk bout it
next time...
It was a fun nite (any nite with booze is fun) thanks guys!

5 comments:

TiBuN said...

Your lawyer is a girl? Is she nice?

Anyway, great that you guys are having booze without me. Looks like I need to find another group of friends, didn't even bother to call me.

Anonymous said...

Ya know Alvin, it's not that we are cheapskate or anything.. its just money wise...
Keebs, you KK wan. I though you going down Ipoh to see Jacqueline. KNS, we made all plans and you say cannot come! WTF-whinner?! :P

TiBuN said...

If my gf happened to read this blog and she get to know that I went down to Ipoh and visit someone named Jacqueline, I'll have your ass on the BBQ grill.

Something are best left unspoken.

Anonymous said...

As if your gf dunno your car's name is Jacqueline ler... Why can't you name it sambal chilly or spicy deto, or burning inferno... easier to identify as these names are none flesh bourne...
=)

Alvino said...

he was lonely...
he needed accompanion
it was Jacqueline that saved him
from boredom and put his LEFT HAND
to good use :D
hahaha