Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Khai Ma~


This post might seem to be a little bit late but... heck... better late than never

Happy Birthday Khai Ma!



She's the one sitting down on the far left of course.
I got to know her from my house mate - Rau Kau Chuan (Monkey Chuan)
That was back at TARC Penang... good old days :) I still miss those days
Well RK Chuan was my housemate, a year later his cousin came to live
with us as well, thats the guy standing behind us Kay Thong (Chicken Thong).
And of coz we were all good frens, and got to know my Khai Ma (god mother).

She's has been very very nice to me since the day she met me.
I'm very happy to get to know her as she is like a 2nd mother to me back then.
She still is but just that we dont keep in touch that often anymore.

I'd just like to tell her "happy birthday and thank you for all your care!
you are the best "mom" anyone could have!"

0 comments: