Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another Belated Burfday Post - To Mysel

Yup... thats rite... its my burfday

I'm already 25 years old, its so fast...
I wish I was still in secondary school or college
Life then was juz pure happy go lucky















Photo of View from E&O - juz post it coz I think I did a hell of job taking this photo

Now with worries of job security, house loan, car loan, etc.
I think you get what I mean.
Sorry to myself for blogging something sad on my burfday post.















Another great job by my K810i ;)

Partly is because of my stupid job. The management decided
to restructure the organisational chart.
I am now under another boss which I don't really look up to.
I hope in time I will learn to see his good sides? At least
he's the one that gonna give me promotion next year.

Well... coming back to my burfday :)
Celebrated with at Park Royal hotel, buffet dinner.
Food was juz okay... not really what I expected for 80 bucks.
I got a Swatch watch from me dear. Thank you dearie~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!
btw, ur tangan bulu lebat also hor? can nampak! muahahhhaa

TiBuN said...

Happy birthday !!!
From your good friend who never failed to wish your birthday every year!

Alvino said...

thanks ling
tibun... ur time will come
happy burfday ;)