Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who are Technical Support people?

Name has been removed to protect the "innocent"


If you wanna know more about the technical support people this is the correct place to read
about it...

In most companies now, you will have a group of people who attend to people within the
company, sometimes external customers, to assist with problems that those people have
on their computers...

They help with very complicated problems such as...
1. Q: I cant turn on my computer!!! What should I do?
A: Did you turn on the main switch?

2. Q: There is nothing on my screen! You better get it working right away!
A: Did you turn on the screen?

3. Q: I cant browse the internet! Get it working or else I'm gonna complain about you!!!
A: Did you turn on the modem and connect to the internet?

Well I think you get the idea...

Is it a problem with the TS (tech support) guys or the customers?
Lets do a comparison...

TS: Fresh grad with diploma in IT
Cust: Possible (CEO of a very big company with double masters?)

Who is smarter now?

Let me show you... who are the people answering your IT helpdesk phone calls








So there you have it folks! Those are the TS people helping you :)
but with the questions that TS people keep getting... maybe its the other way around?

I hope this post has made you smile :) coz I am not smiling... I hate my job! Please kill me!

3 comments:

TiBuN said...

Bwahahahha

Anonymous said...

Eh, you really post up the pic of the aussie roo?
Someone gonna kill u on monday for the free publisity for her!

Alvino said...

uh oh...
who are you anonymous?
and "she" knows?
dead meat...