Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Status: Lookin for job!

With the shit that is happening to me at work, I am now officially trying
to get another job! Thank you Mr. Stiff - Management farker :)
Well thats life... gotta move on when you need to...
3 months being in the team, I admit I have not contributed much to the whole team
but I have played my part as a good L2 to some of the L1s there...
They needed help, trust and a fren... I did that for them

Does the management see what I have done? Of coz not... the results are not good
The team as a whole is failing... whose fault is it?
M (Management) is blaming the L2s! L2s are blaming the M!

Let me ask you a question, if a worker/team or worker fails to perform and demotivated,
whose fault is it? ITS THE MANAGER! Right? Do you agree on that?
BUT how can the manager blame the L2? L2s are the people who help the L1s do their
daily job... we are not in charge of their tardiness and attendance...

Damn it!!!
The more I think of this the more pissed off I am
When I heard about the reorg thing going on... I couldnt sleep on the nite before
I slept at 1am only to wake up at 2am thinking its time to go to work
Mana tau 2am only... thats how worried I was

Frenz that are reading this, please find me a job!
25/Male/Penang/Chinese
Lookin for IT related job
3 years Call centre experience as 1st and 2nd level support

6 comments:

novemberbloom said...

wanna work as a TM or not?

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Slow slow... sometimes if u rush things is no good. Like me, I am sick only rush the resignation.

Now looking for job officially 1 month still no news. But I am happy cos I am fine now. Now more sickness.

Take ur time and stay first loo... If can tahan, then tahan and find job. You are doing a swell job u doing now. People tell me so I know.

M is not doing their things and they shud be responsible. Dun worry, this world have 'Pou Yeng' one. :P

TiBuN said...

I can't help you much.
The offer you asked me earlier I asked KY, she say ok 1, team only has 4 people, can try.

The least I can do is you give me your M's car plate number, I will see what I can do with it. Hehehe...

Alvino said...

Ling: TM? sure or not? LOL hire me!

KCB: Wah got people tell u stuff about me? What they say? :P who is it?

tibun: Australia is abit too far away for u to do anything. Hmm... but pay wise how? can get... say... 3.8k?

Anonymous said...

I can feel you brother... but there is still hope in the neat future...

novemberbloom said...

Toiret Manager! Muahahaha