Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Its My Way or The Highway

"Its My Way or The Highway"
Imagine one day at work your screwed up office...
Your propose that YOU can do a particular tasks which you know and everyone knows
cannot be done...
And when you reject or at least try to defend your arse you get this...
Its my way or the highway buddy :P

What would you do? What would you say? How would you react?

Well... in my case... its not only me but a few colleagues as well.
We didnt exactly get the my way or the highway but it was this,
"This is not an OPTION, it is a DIRECTION!".
We had to obey like slaves we are and do what we were told to do :(

It just makes you say "hamik lanciao? mah cheebyee eh!", doesnt it?
Ah... what to do... life is like this... so think on the bright side
At least the boss is not sending you to Africa :)

The Life of a Slave... lookin for a highway (if anyone knows a highway,
please point me to it)

6 comments:

novemberbloom said...

wat highway highway?

Alvino said...

didnt expect comment so soon :)
highway lar...
jalan yg besar dan boleh sipiding lacu lacu...

Union Café® - Penang said...

u want east-west highway or north-south?

Alvino said...

i want highway to 1 million bucks

Union Café® - Penang said...

1 millions bath can ah?

Anonymous said...

I can give you direction but you'll do the driving....

Do sumthing that you like...

DC