Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Amazing Race

As mentioned in the title... amazing race... yes...
We had a company event for our services department last Saturday.
Its similar to the Amazing Race you see on TV except the prize is RM 0.00 :)
Nope... didnt left out any other numbers its ZERO and only ZEROS.
Well... the first team did get a trophy, so did the second and the third.
Heh... so... well... its bout the monay, its bout team building.
We had 9 staff teams and 1 management team.
It was sure fun to see everyone getting together and getting to know each other.
Especially the South Asia team and the Australlian team. We dont get to talk
or even see each other at working hours so it was a time to mingle.
For the singles it was time to mengurat :P
And for the not so singles... it was juz to have some fun.

I would say the planning and effort from the organising team was perfecto!
It was great... the puzzles and clues were terrific EXCEPT for the execution!
Rules were not communicated properly causing much confusion amongst teams.
The above reason caused my team to come in I think 6th or 7th spot :P
Its not our fault =X its them!

Well I think I am getting lousier each time at this blogging thing.
Should I stop? How do I put a freakin poll so my 2-3 readers can vote :P

2 comments:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

well, people like to read blogs and I can read from here so i can gossip about dell.

Anyway sometimes blog something interesting laa.... maybe this is ur blog but if u intend it to be a journal on ur life then, most people like me dun read life story of a guy one.... so gay.. That's why I kept bloggin, no complaints.

I think that's y i dun reply much... anyway how's work? :P

-KCB-

Anonymous said...

Alvino, your blog no theme and too many restriction mah, that's you u lost your touch already, compare to your first few post so keat!

Macam I mya blog, all about cars and games, so at least it can stay alive mah, but yours like touch here, touch there, and I still don't know why are you so buzy with life gok. Your blog didn't touch any of them mah, hence I say the restriction :P

Just me lamenting, I hope ur blog stays, so I can do blog browsing more. Heheh...