Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, May 12, 2008

9 days left...

Yes yes I am counting the days!
For the benefit of those that don't know, I resigned from my company and am currently serving my notice period.
My last day of work will be 21st May after offset of my leaves (originally 30th May).
I am happy but also sad, happy cause I don't have to handle 4 accounts any more and don't have to manage people as well. Sad cause I am really going to miss my friends there which is a real pity. They are the first bunch of friends I've made in KL and they are really great buddies.
Anyway I think these past few months working in AO has been quite fun and rewarding. From someone whose from a call centre to a service desk environment I've learnt a lot. Not to mention about ITIL framework and what's incident, changes, query and problem. I definitely got a lot of help from my team especially Vicky who helped me a lot when I took on my first account Premier Foods. He was very patient with me and helping me with whatever I didn't know. Then I had a bunch of very good agents Ivan, Andrew, Zieg, Vick , Adly and also not forgetting Ram. Thanks to them PF was the performing team in AO.
From 1 account to 3 accounts to 4 accounts. From PF to PF + Ceridian + Brakes to PF + Ceridian + Brakes + Park Cakes. What a "reward" & "honour" my company has given me. Like the say the best way to learn is the hard way. However thanks for a lot of people it was not that much of a hard way. Very special thanks to Veke and the rest of the guys - Paul, Viji, Zack, KL, Izza, Balan, Vickhram, Devan and Gopi.
All of this people have made my time in AO a very very enjoyable and rewarding stay.
Thaks guys! Senji lar :)

0 comments: