Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

29 more days to go...

It has been almost a month now since I've tendered my resignation.
As the days get closer I feel sad to leave my friends.
Although the period of time we have been together is only a short 7-8 months but some how I feel very sadden with the fact that I am leaving them.

Today a very good friend and colleague has left. Veke Mama thats what everyone calls him. Without him I think the team I managing would be up side down and I'd be managing nothing. Without him the team is incomplete. I truly respect him for all the effort and work he has done for the team especially the dedication, attitude and responsibility he has towards to the team and all his friends.

Veke if you are reading this, Brakes is incomplete without YOU!
Alvin Ong will be managing nothing without you in Brakes!
But like Harith says, "Lepak lar... cari makan..."
I wish you all the best in your new job and that we will be able to meet up still in the future!

Sincerely
Alvino

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ma man!.. Thank u so much for that.Respect!

Drop by my place after work if you have time...eheheheh