Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Humpty Dumpty Sat On The Wall

This is definitely not a fairy tale :)

Well the story I have to tell has its similarities.
Imagine this... In a company you have your different level of people.
You have the senior manager followed by the floor manager then by team leaders and then the agents. There are supporting groups like the process managers as well.
As you would have known, I have actually handed in my resignation letter. To my surprise there were not much talks about retaining me to my amazement and a lot of the guys in the company as well. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have taken the counter even if there was one.
Anyway there are 3 team leaders at the moment, 1 of them is me, which 2 have resigned and 1 is desperately looking for a job despite joining the company for only a short period. There are rumors that my boss was sighted coming out from quite a new but famous company nearby our office. On top of that, more than 75% of the agents are looking for a job.
Damn I know I am not a good story teller but it does sound like Humpty Dumpty don't you agree? And its going to have a great fall. God knows if they are able to stick "Humpty Dumpty" back again.

2 comments:

TiBuN said...

Any 'humpty dumpty' will not die despite the worst fall, reason being there will be always people to fill the vacant void.
As shitty as the fall when it occurs, there will be people who still wanted the job (assuming they hire for replacement)

Alvino said...

Well what you're saying is correct.
It's just an expression that I want to use to illustrate the problem that is happening. And the fact that a lot of people are enjoying the show and want to see how it falls and break into a million of pieces. :)