Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Not giving up without a fight!

Hi guys,

I know the previous post seems to be quiet alarming but... I was drunk so please forgive me.
I will resign from my job but I won't get myself fired from my position of BF without a fight.
Even though she doesn't care anymore I think the least I can do is just give it one more try.
After all, I've have invested so much effort, time not to mention money in this relationship. Was even planning to get married next year.
Anyway don't be worried guys. I am doing fine. If you're still worried kindly fly down to KL and buy me a drink.
Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fight fight!

TiBuN said...

i love you, hope you win

Anonymous said...

Tibun showing his brotherly love in public.

TiBuN said...

Who say I'm a guy?

Alvino said...

tibun is a girl
anonymous is not jeebs
alvino is still going strong
hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Jocylyn is a guy
Giant is not David
Neebs is still going MIA
hmmm...