Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, March 31, 2008

I resign and also got fired!

Today March 31st 2008 is a very memorable day for me.

I shall resign not only from my job but I got fired as well.
You farkers must be scratching your heads and ass now trying to figure out what I farking said.
I am currently under the influence of alcohol so bare in mind that the word farking is meant to be nice not the real FUCKING! Hahahaha...
Today I will go to my office and resign from my position as Service Desk Team Leader with a 2 months notice.
I also just got fired from my position as BF by my GF of course with no notice at all. Although even with notice also it won't matter course it won't do any good you see.
You farkers must also now be in a state of shock and would not have expected this to farking happen to me aye?
Aye... It has happen to me again for the 3rd time!
I am farked up now... I was even planning to get married next year you see.
I've already bought an apartment in Penang despiste I'm in KL now. Since I'm in KL I was also thinking of getting another house, this time a landed property. Looks like I don't have to now, I guess I'll just get a new Honda Civic 2.0 or perhaps a Toyota Corolla Altis?
Hmmm...
By the way guys, don't worry bout me. I am doing just fine, however it would be great if any of you would drop by KL and take me out for some drinking. I think I really need it.
I'll leave it as this for the moment. I am too drunk to explain what has happened between me & my GF.
If you're worried... buy me a drink... tequilla or a graveyard sounds good!
Peace out mutha fuckas!

0 comments: