Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, March 17, 2008

More than a month now...

It has been more than a month now since I last updated my blog.
I actually owe you guys quite a lot of updates in my life but I have just been too busy with work and too tired after it. Excuses, excuses... I know :P

Life has been pretty hectic these days at work.
There's a lot of hiring going on and I have been tasked as the one and only person to recruit and interview people. Which I am happy with! At least I get to select the good people first hand and put them in my team first :D
Other than that with 3 accounts under me, it is quite frustrating and gives me quite a migraine. Haven't been having migraines for a long while now but it seems to be back.
Been getting a lot of escalations from my SDM's (Service Delivery Manager's) from UK. They are like my virtual managers in UK where everything I do here needs to be reported to them. If something ever goes wrong in KL, I'd be the first get the bashing.
And I don't really like that but its the norm in my line of work.

Anyway I'll just post some of the photos I've taken at my good chicken friends wedding. Please do not comment on my tummy, I know its big. Thanks.


At G Hotel, Gurney. The place the newly weds would... you know... *ahem* *ahem*


At the Wedding Dinner


The Night Before Chicken Thong Got Sentence to Life as Betterman Husband :)


Dinner witg brides side


Subsequent photo from the first one... got chased out of their room! They wanted to do it even at 4pm -.-"


No... not my gf... she's my khai mui (god-sis) & Chicken Thong's sister


My khai ma (god-mother) & of coz Chicken Thong's mom

0 comments: