Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, May 26, 2008

Another farewell

As of 21st May 2008, officially it was my last day at Atos Origin.

The guys gave me a great farewell. Lunch, dinners, and still 1 party to come.
These bunch of people are very nice, warm and pleasant. I'll never forget them not because of the company but because of each individual there. All of the people there will always be a part of my life in KL. For one and only reason, next time clubbing got kaki haha :) Just joking.

Leaving a company for one more time it feels a bit mundane now. This is my 3rd time changing companies. However this time I feel more pressure compared to when I had to leave Dell. When I left Dell I knew my team was in good hands. There would be good team leaders to take care of them. This time around I am quite worried. There is 2 new team leaders that are going to take over my 2 teams. 1 has gone for a long break and I had to leave even before he came back. The other seems to be quite disorganized and is too eager to make things change. Sometimes I think he's using the wrong way. Too eager to show off what he can do. Well I guess that is some how some people work. Nevertheless I surely hope everything goes well for this 2 new team leaders and most importantly each and every member of my team gets to learn, develop and grow.

Sayonar Atos Origin!

1 comments:

TiBuN said...

People want to change fast because they have the drive to make changes. You probably don't wanna change coz you are one old guy who wanted stability and peaceful days at work :P