Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, May 19, 2008

100th Post on Alvino's Space

Wow I just realised when I signed in to my blog today.
The previous posting was the 100th post of my blog.
Certainly interesting, never knew I've created so many posts! Haha...
Nothing to shout about but its something to remember I guess.
Moreover I am sitting in the office with nothing to do.
I have today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow left, then I'm outta here :)
I sure hope everything will work out fine, actually no, I hope everything will be even better with me gone. I hope the 2 new team leaders replacing me will be able to concentrate more on the team members and improve the current processes and procedures.

Well... what else can I write? Any suggestions? Pretty bored at work and don't really have any inspiration on what to write.

0 comments: