Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, June 06, 2008

3 days off...

Hooray... I'll be off 3 days this week due to Agong's Birthday.
Tonite 2 jokers will taking a bus down to KL from Penang.
I'll need to fetch them from Puduraya when they get here around 12am or 1am.
Then we'll probably go for supper and head on home to sleep.
Saturday I guess they would want to go shopping somewhere.
Nite time will probably be going clubbing or maybe find a place to just drink.
Sunday is the main thing! We're going to Genting don't know how will that end up.
Hehehe the guys want to go gambling, me on the other don't gamble so don't know what I'll be doing up there...
Monday probably will send to the bus station.
Ah... relax...

=)

1 comments:

TiBuN said...

I hope your friends will reach KL safely, with the petrol price rising, who knows whether the bus company will drive ultra slow or whether they bo siok then ask passenger to pay extra to cover the diesel price...