Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fragile: Handle With Care

A lot of times we see that on boxes. Shipping boxes to be exact.
The sign is to actually warn us that the things within/contained in the box is/are easily broken and needs to be handled/taken cared of in a delicate/safe manner.
However when those boxes meets up with the shipping people, they don't care. More often than not you see them throwing these boxes like nobodies business.

I don't know how I'm going to relate this but here goes. Love is also like this. You will love that person so much that you are willing to do anything for him/her. You try to handle them with care but more often than not, you think/act with your heart rather than your brain. Like the "Fragile: Handle With Care" sign. You know you'll break it if you don't do things cautiously but still because of the so called "LOVE" that is affecting you, you handle it like an angry bull chasing after someone.

A lot of times I am stuck in that situation. I can control myself well in the office and also with friends, even with my family no matter what may come. I don't go into a berserk mode and fire upon everyone. But if its "LOVE" that is involved, I always seem to lose control of everything. I've made 3 holes on my room door. Come to think of it, damn it! I'll be having to pay for that! I'll have to pay for another thing too which is much more expensive than the door. Something that I will regret for my whole life, for someone who vows to never regret in any decision I make, this might be the first time I actually regret doing something.

1 comments:

TiBuN said...

stay strong dude!