Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, August 31, 2007

Double Merdeka Event :)

Today marks the 50th Anniversary of our countries Indepence!
In malays its called MERDEKA!

There's also another Merdeka... but its for me only :P
Starting 10 September 2007 I will be starting a new leaf in my life.
I actually got a new job in Cyberjaya.
It is the same job as what I am doing now but it will definitely give me
more expreiences and much more things for me to learn.
Part of me says Merdeka... another part of me is so sad that I have to leave
everything I have in Penang...
My girlfriend, my parents, my sister, my khai ma, khai mui, and many close friends.
Leaving my current company which I have worked in for 3 years 4 months and 23 days.
Thats a big big jump for me...
Too sad to blog... will blog more later...

0 comments: