Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

As the days passes... my heart weakens...

Day after day,
I feel like not going away.
Hour after hour,
The feeling gets even more sour.
Minute after minute,
I don't really think I can take it.
Seconds after seconds,
My heart weakens.

26 years I have been in Penang,
Want to leave everything really not senang.
My family, my father, mother, grandma and sister,
How can I leave and yet make my heart feel not so bitter?
My dear, my dear, my dear,
When will you be here?
My heng tai's! My tukau peng eu's! My brader's!
Will KL have the same bunch of suckers? <--- Haha... juz jokin!

Laksa, char koay teow & hokkien mee,
Limpeh very confirm go KL sure will only ciak mamee. :'(
Penang Laksa is call Laksa,
In KL why Curry me also called Laksa, ini memang seksa!
Limpeh is Penang chia cheng HOKKIEN lang,
Go KL speak cantonese? I will kiang kan.

Thats all I can think of rite now...
Seriously... I don't feel I can live outside of Penang
but what else can I do but to embrace this change like a man.
To all my frens that are reading this... you better farking come down to KL
and find me more... Don't come and keep it a secret...
If I find out... ur car ur house... u better hide it :P

3 comments:

TiBuN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TiBuN said...

Lu mai ar neh hiang kan,
its just KL, not ask you go ki lang kan;
The pay there is marvelous,
definately will make everyone jealous;
So decided d don't look back,
coz I won't anymore let you touch my back

Anonymous said...

KL people = cold blood
Penang people = warm blodd

U definitely will miss penang very much...Money isn't anything, as long as you live happily.If not happy just come back to Penang.
Anyway, wish u all the best for your adventurous journey in KL :-)
From: Thong