Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another day another story... but...

Like the title says... another day another story but...
I don't have anything to say actually...
Sorry to disappoint anyone reading this but what I actually want to say
is this...
Sometimes thing may appear nice and turn out bad. That's my biggest worry right now.
Everything at work seems to be fine. Everyone is nice to everyone, well at least
in my team. That just worries me a little. Just worried that some day out of the
blue I might get a few stabs at the back. Office politics just sucks man.
I hate working in a place where there is a lot of politics. I think I just
joined a company which has a lot of politician-wanna-be.
Well... what else can I do but just wait for someone to appear behind me
trying to back stab me. Just have to be ready at all times.

On a better note... I am sitting inside a cyber cafe with a hot chiq just sitting
very very close to me... she's very hot man! Very nice figure say 36C 24 28.
Yeah the arse a bit small... :P Well at least make my Sunday in KL move livelier.
Spent the whole Sunday at home... even ordered McDonald's to be delivered.
What a way to spend a Sunday :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kl ppl only know talk cock,send email,email and email to stab u...this is wat i face from my previous company..Penang ppl hav more experience on the field..there is no frenly fire in Kl man...just be careful =) "Bet Da Man"

Alvino said...

betterman also become bet da man already hahaha
maybe alvino will become KL people also?
luckily the people in my team are from kedah, ipoh, penang and PD so no KL people :P
dun worry "bet da man"... everything is good here hehe