Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

1 month it has been

Time flies as they say, it really does.
It is now 1 month since I make the decision to let go of everything I had.
My hometown, my house, my home, my job, my girlfriend, my family and my friends.
To come to this place call Kuala Lumpur.
Well... its not that bad, its just me. I just miss my friends and family but also the food in Penang.
I wish I could bring all the good food from Penang to KL...
Maybe I could? and make lots of money from doing that haha :)

To update, I have got my broadband installed.
I moved to a new apartment last weekend. Actually on my birthday itself.
Spent the whole day moving and unpacking my stuff.
Then drove all the way back to Penang.
It was a very busy weekend but I really enjoyed it and appreciated it a lot.
Spending time with friends and family is the best thing and the most important thing.
I guess moving to KL has made me realise that even more.
Well, no point going on about that. Its too late to turn back now.
Just feeling sad... sorry...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

always remember...

You can turn sour lemons into lemonade...