Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Long it has been...

Looking back at the things I've done and been through these few years...
boy... It's been so fast, time really flies...

It's been...
9 years since I graduated from High School Bukit Mertajam...
5 years since I left TAR College...
3 years since I left Systematics College...
3 and a half years since I left ItraMAS Manufacturing Sdn Bhd...
and... its been 3 and a half years I've worked at *cough* hell *cough* I mean DELL

Wow... 3 and a half years... hmmm... longest I've been in a company
Just makes you feel like its time to move on huh?
I mean it just gets boring after sometime...
Everyday its the same old drill... sigh...
That's why they say young people cannot work in the same place for a long time
I agree lar... boring one you know... same faces everyday
Especially when gf in the same company as you... wanna look or get to know other
girls also damn hard... so many spies around you... Hahaha :P

Well... I think I might just really wanna try a new environment!
What do you guys think?

4 comments:

TiBuN said...

Yup, go ahead to widen your circle. But try to kill more bird with one stone.

Alvino said...

what "birds" are talkin bout here?
could be a few meanings...

Anonymous said...

the only 'bird' keebs can think about is the girls portion

Alvino said...

girls portion?
wtf?