Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Usual Friday Nite - Happy Hour

Recently I've been hanging out with colleagues on Friday nite after work
We've been visiting this place called Crytalz Pub
Its one of those old fashion lounges with some "senior citizens" but I actually
like that place a lot... maybe I'm gettin old
You dont have a dance floor... nobody dances...
Everyone juz sits at their table and shares singing a big karaoke projected
to the mainscreen
Kinda nice place to juz sit, drink, relax and talk to frenz
Complain about work... make fun of stupid managers... :)
And by going there I have finally come to understand why people like to
drink and smoke so much... it really takes the pressure of u
It might juz be an excuse but... it sure helps me take off some of the pressure load

So anybody interested to go and treat me a jug or two :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo..back to old time...goodee btw, where is it located?
Bring me there n treat you jugs of beer.. YAMMMM SENGGGGG~~

Anonymous said...

Goto Pub, you should. But not this type of Old forks lounge...

Alvino said...

belthazor: i dont know who you are but heck... its juz opposite Cititel... upper penang road

anonymous aka yoda: it doesnt have old forks but maybe older folks :P

novemberbloom said...

elehhhhhhh.... mak nenek
I wonder who is the one who told me Drink and Smoke is for bad ppl. Very contradicting huh you? =)

Alvino said...

dun get me wrong...
i dun smoke... and i still
drinking excessively is bad
i drink moderately!!!
bwaahahaha!

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Come KL happy hour... got gal release ur tension... better!

Alvino said...

hmm kay el boh ngam wa
i dun like the traffic
i dun like the people