Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

End of Jan 2007

One month it has been...
Still I feel like I'm in 2006...
Why? Coz everything at work is still the same...
People are still pulling the same ol' shitty stunts
Taking MC's like the clinic belongs to their grandfather...
Going missing for 1 or 2 days and come back with a lame excuse...
Geez... its like new year didnt even happen...

Well at least my pod is doing great :)
Lucky for me I have a bunch of great guys and gals in my pod
They are champs... I couldnt want to be in any other team than mine

Well... nothing much to say actually...
Starting to get use to the work of a TL...
Not as pressured and stressed when I started...
I've gotta thank my champs for that

Lastly... I have a mathematical question for you
B2.IC.L2 + B2.PM.TL = What?
Can someone tell me the answer? Bwahahaha

6 comments:

novemberbloom said...

dun know, dun care! bwahahahaha

Anonymous said...

So other POD doing shit..? Take the lead n take over other POD as well. Show them your power..Alvino ~! U r the best ~!
Your mathematical question too simple lar. Btw, i heard some rumour you will get promoted to B3 whereas others dont. Cheers~
"B2.IC.L2 + B2.PM.TL = U take it or leave it"

Anonymous said...

Other TL/TM not doing their job mer? Report to your manager, you should....

Alvino said...

novemberbloom: dun care then leave comments for what :P

anonymous1: next time letak lar nama... how the heck I know u r... i think its dinash lar... :P

anonymous2: letak nama! Yoda also read my blog... proud i should be

FQ said...

B2.IC.L2 + B2.PM.TL = bungkus mountain bungkus sea

novemberbloom said...

okay here's a try

B2.IC.L2 + B2.PM.TL = Lobster Cheese!