Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Gathering with old housemates from TAR College

Another CNY entry!
Met up with some of my ex-housemates when I was in TARC Penang
We used to stay in the Boon Siew Houses by Penang Realty
It was a nice house... 5 rooms... semi-d house not bad lar...
We had like 13 people in a house hahaha
It was a big happy family... boy I miss my college days :(
Those were the days... nuff bout that... back to the entry!

Attendees were me, my gurl, Li Yen, Tze Yann, Ying Yee and her man Peter.
Everybody looks the same... except for me...
They couldn't recognise me ='(
Again the word "FAT" come up... damn it...
Juz met up to catch up on the good old times
Well I'll post some photos... dun drool all over your keyboard pls =D~


This is a group with photo with LiYen and TzeYann, me in the middle to cover my "fat"






Vain shots...
LiYen



TzeYann



MaeYen aka Grace


Thats all for now... once again Keong Hee Huat Chye~

0 comments: