Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

This year's CNY is really boring man!
At least last year got a lot of activities...
A lot of people not working...
Phone keeps ringing with invitations to go mamak, go lim teh and all that...
This year totally ZERO, NULL, NIL!!!
The thing is this year I purposely take leave leh...
but but but... nobody take leave this year besides me!
What the heck....
I cant curse somemore coz its CNY... argh!!!

I'm rottin at home with nothing to do...
Looks like I really have to continue my Alias Season 1 to 5 Marathon...
CNY is losing its hype year after year...
I really have to make it more interesting next year!
That should be 1 of my 2008 resolutions...
BORING... ciaoz

0 comments: