Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy One Month Anniversary

In my previous post I mentioned about the relation of time and knowing someone.
Its been a month since I've been going steady with this special someone. This special person even before I met her I've already felt like I've known her, just by seeing her photo that is and this was only around 2 months or so. Soon after we were together and we were able to share our feelings and thoughts without any problems. In my past relationships I find it very hard to communicate with them. There is always a barrier that surrounds us that makes us not communicate properly. This time around everything seems to great. We share things and we understand each other when we do. Its like I know what she wants and needs and she does the same. Of course its not 100% of the time but most of the important things we have the same thoughts.
In so little time we have been able to share so much and learn from each other so much.
I really hope that things will progress smoothly, although hiccups are expected I hope its those hiccups that brings us closer together.
Happy One Month Anniversary Dear =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY DARLING :)

Anonymous said...

Muak! darling...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU DARLING!