Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Does time matters for one to know another?

I always believed time can do a lot of things.
Time can change the earth... it can shape and mould magnificent wonders of nature.
Time can also proof a lot of things... proof lies are lies or could be the truth.
Looking back at my life I've have many friends that good. I don't have any enemies, I think.
Well if you're one of the "enemy" reading my blog, I apologise if I've done anything wrong to you.
Back to my topic, I've known Neebs for 20 years now. Jeebs for maybe 17 years now. Keebs around 14 years now. My parents obviously have known me for my whole life but how well do all these people know me? Which brings me to my next question, how can someone I know for 2 months know me so well?!?! Something to ponder upon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIME, play a big part in our whole life. Watever we do, time!time!time!We can't runaway from time.
Love really need patience...No patience means the end of love.It may take your whole life to know your gf/wife...Cheers!!Haha..
From:BetterM@n 2008

TiBuN said...

you mean someone knew you MORE than I do? No wayyyyy

Anonymous said...

Keebs knows albino from the rear end.

Alvino said...

i have to agree with anonymous which is probably jeebs!

Anonymous said...

What about Heebs?!?!

Not to mention she is ur neighbour for as long as u stay in desa damai...

Sad......