Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy busy busy

After my interesting weekend, things got even more interesting.
I was introduced to this girl by an old friend of mine from college.
The first I saw her was a photo, it gave me a weird feeling. A feeling which I don't think I've had in a long long time I guess. It is a feeling of closeness, of like someone that you've known for a long long time and you would feel very comfortable just looking at them.
Soon after that we started talking more and more on MSN. Then it won't on to SMS-es and phone calls. Then we went out to meet for the first time near her office in Shah Alam, at one of the McDonald's.
Well I didn't tell her this but my heart was beating pretty fast when I saw her then. Still didn't tell her till now hehe. I seldom get along with girls well not to mention talking to them. Usually around girls I don't say much unless I've known them for like ages. However I was able to strike a very lengthy conversation with her. 2 hours is a long enough talk for me :)
Soon after we went out more often and eventually... now I'm involved in another relationship again. Although the way I write this it doesn't seem much of a love story or fairy tale of some sort.
I am telling you... it is one to me. For me to fall in love so deeply in such a short period of time is just crazy yet amazing. I really think she's the ONE!!!

0 comments: