Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversary

Wow... today marks exactly ONE year for me in Kuala Lumpur.
I have always been a skeptic of coming to KL for work is better and all that.
Even when I had holiday trips to KL, I'd feel sick because of the fast paced life and the amount of people I see going around. Thus I'd say it took a lot for me to decide to change my life and came down to KL a year ago. I have no regrets coming to KL. Everything has turned out just fine because God has a plan for me, always.
In this period of 1 year a lot has happened. Coming to KL, changing jobs twice, losing my girlfriend but found a wife =). All this in a year!!! This is so not me. I'm not someone who likes changes. I'm always prone to stay in my comfort zone. Always wanting to stay at home and not going anywhere. Sometimes I think I'm quite an antisocial but lets leave that for another post.

0 comments: