Juz a normal guy in this whacky world... Striving to have a "normal" if there is one in this world...

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Li-Ork

Recently there has been a li-ork (re-org) done by my company...
Now my boss is gone... and a new boss is here...
He has been for the past 1 week but I was away at Genting! :)
Making myself dizzy and sick with the stupid roller coaster rides, pirate ship rides...
Soon after that we "completed" our trip and came back... the bus broke down...
My nose bleed... overheated obviously...
So... what else can happen to me?
Oh ya... this is the 8th manager I have changed over a period of 1 year!
Well thats all in a nutshell of what happened...
Life is tiring...
Did you guys hear about the HP customer service manager who died from
being overworked and too stressed out?
Hope I dont end up like her... maybe if I do... my blog will get freakin famous?
All proceeds will go to my frenz so they become rich out of a dead fren! :D

1 comments:

TiBuN said...

I read the story of that gal also, damn kesian... I mean, work is work lah, why have to work so hard until you afraid of your job...

Not that its any big position also...

Anyway, I think her friend's blog say it right, health is most important, once in a while go play and spend money is good ^.^